I am Jose The Tiger I live in the Amazon Rainforest in South America and I go into my cave which is quite and I cant hear the voices from other animals because they cannot get close to my cave because they are afraid of me since I am a good hunter,fast and active.The weather in the amazon forest is sunny in the day and dark at night.I like the odors of grass and trees in the morning its give me an energy for my exiting day .My wife and the kids sit next to me.I get warmth in winter by stay next to each other in caves .I eat one meal per day I hunt animals such as dear,bulls,rabbits by strangling their thick or thin necks for a couple of minutes and eat them its really delicious and juicy.The rainforest weather is rainy and worm all the year at the night Usually I dont get out from my cave I like to hear the rain drops.Sometimes I dont have to protect my self from other animals because I am a predator.Often the bulls they try to attack me when they see me Alone but I run quickly so I can request assistance from some Tigers and we go back to them and we attack them on their necks and sure we have a nice meal.I hope the rainforest wouldn't get destroyed by traders and wood companies by cutting down trees and hunting animals to put them in zoos around the world .I would become weak if there were no animals also I cant eat trees or grass because I am one of the carnivorous animals.finally I would be dead. I couldn't live without the rainforest because its my environment and it's there for my animals. And the right weather is important for my species because I cant live in the desert because I cant stand the hot weather and the food there is not suitable for me .I wish to live for a longer time and I hope you like my daily life.

Excellent description!!
ReplyDeletethanks for ur comment Mrs.Carlol
ReplyDelete