In the last decade I had a several dreams including wonderful and scary dreams for example: I had a dream I cant forget it.It was a dream about my life going to be in the future. This exciting dream was almost in 2030. In this dream I was about 37 years old I was married and I have children's and my parents were senior about 80 years old my brothers were over 50 years old and the white hair had covered most of their heads it was grisly .I was working in a big company called Aramco which means (Saudi Arabian American Oil Company) And its the largest company in the world in terms of market value .I was one of the manager in my section which is electrical engineering.I earned about 20,000 $ per month and I had a big house with housekeepers It was awesome and delightful.My wife was a Dentist in a large hospital in jeddah.I had a girl and boy,the girl was in high school and she is older than the boy who was four years old .I had five cars and big house in the downtown of jeddah.My brothers were there jobs different from their job in real life now there are pilot ,dentisit,Pediatrician but in the dream there were accountant and businessman.My parents were like to watch tv always at home and cant remember most of people I was sad about them in the future life.Finally I wish to have most of these things Especially the things which related to my work because Its wonderful and unforgettable dream I am going to tell this story to my future wife it may help her to accept me as a future husband.
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Amazing Dream
In the last decade I had a several dreams including wonderful and scary dreams for example: I had a dream I cant forget it.It was a dream about my life going to be in the future. This exciting dream was almost in 2030. In this dream I was about 37 years old I was married and I have children's and my parents were senior about 80 years old my brothers were over 50 years old and the white hair had covered most of their heads it was grisly .I was working in a big company called Aramco which means (Saudi Arabian American Oil Company) And its the largest company in the world in terms of market value .I was one of the manager in my section which is electrical engineering.I earned about 20,000 $ per month and I had a big house with housekeepers It was awesome and delightful.My wife was a Dentist in a large hospital in jeddah.I had a girl and boy,the girl was in high school and she is older than the boy who was four years old .I had five cars and big house in the downtown of jeddah.My brothers were there jobs different from their job in real life now there are pilot ,dentisit,Pediatrician but in the dream there were accountant and businessman.My parents were like to watch tv always at home and cant remember most of people I was sad about them in the future life.Finally I wish to have most of these things Especially the things which related to my work because Its wonderful and unforgettable dream I am going to tell this story to my future wife it may help her to accept me as a future husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hussian,
ReplyDeleteI hope that you dream will come true. Very nice story.
Thanks for ur replay
ReplyDeleteMrs.Carol